- Linear Polarizers, Circular Polarizers & Wave Retarders
- Pre-Cut Filters
- Glare-Bar™ Contrast Enhancement Display Filters
- 3M Display Surface and Display Enhancement Films
- Eclipse® Polarized Window Elements For Aircraft
- Polarized Sunglass Demonstration Cards
- 3D Projection Filters & Eyewear
- Polarmotion™ Polarized Animation
- Silk Screening & Laser Cutting Services
3DLux™ Series - 3D Glasses & Clip-Ons
- Excellent Clarity & Resolution
- Improved Transmission & Extinction
- Acrylic Lens
- Frames and Non-Acrylic Clip-Ons
- Neutral Color
- Non-standard Axis Available
- Patent Pending
Introducing 3DLux™ - The Best Lenses in the World for 3D Viewing
From the world leader in high end passive 3D eyewear and projection filters, comes 3DLux, a new circular polarized lens offering the highest quality, clarity and performance available today.
Manufacturing Thermoformed Circular Polarized and Linear Polarized Lenses for Over 15 Years
API has been producing thermoformed lenses since the 1990's. Building on this expertise we have developed a revolutionary lens that takes 3D viewing to a whole new level. Our patent pending 3DLux Series linear and circular polarized glasses offer excellent clarity, resolution, extinction and transmission with little color shift. They are ideal for a wide range of 3D applications including multi-media displays, concerts, movies, and ride simulators.
We offer our linear and circular polarizer frames in two styles: Captain and Terminator. We also offer linear and circular polarizer clip-on/flip-ups. The standard polarizer axis for our linear glasses is 45'/135' and a 0' linear component for the left and right handed lenses on the circular polarizer glasses.
We can also produce elliptically polarized glasses and linear and circular glasses with a non-standard axis.