Linear Polarizer Film
API’s linear polarizing films are an excellent solution for applications that require glare reduction due to reflected light, including camera filters, sunglasses, and machine vision systems.
- Sheet polarizer and custom cut parts
- Optical adhesive (OCA) or non-adhesive backed linear polarizers
- Visible light polarizer and IR and UV applications
- Acrylic or glass laminating capabilities
- Numerous transmissions available
- Wide range of thicknesses in our film polarizers, polarized acrylic and polarizing glass
- Laser and waterjet cutting services for custom requirements
- Film polarizer replacements for Polaroid and 3M HN32, HN38, HN42, HN42HE
We also manufacture a multi-axis linear polarizer filter for animation (Polarmotion) and sunglass demonstration displays. Our ability to print a polarization filter by selectively placing more than one axis on a sheet gives you a broader range of options. By combining the multi-axis polarizer with a spinning linear polarizer, motion is simulated. In addition, we can create cards that do not show any picture until polarized sunglasses are worn.
Want to learn more about linear polarization? See how it works.