API’s circular polarizing filters are optimal for display, camera, and sensor applications where sensitivity to linearly polarized light is an issue, but glare reduction is required. Circular polarization is also used in passive 3D applications as an alternative to a linear polarizer filter.
API circular polarizers combine a linear polarizer and a quarter wave retarder. We offer standard products or custom laminations to meet your design needs. Our 50+ years of experience allow us to produce a filter that has excellent glare reduction, high resolution, and very good environmental stability for all your display and imaging requirements.
- Various thicknesses available
- Acrylic and glass laminated circular polarized options available
- Various colors and transmissions available
- Laser and waterjet cutting services for custom requirements
- Replacements for Polaroid and 3M HNCP10, HNCP37, HNCP37NG, HNCP42
Want to learn more about circular polarization? See how it works.