- Linear Polarizers, Circular Polarizers & Wave Retarders
- Pre-Cut Filters
- Glare-Bar™ Contrast Enhancement Display Filters
- 3M Display Surface and Display Enhancement Films
- Eclipse® Polarized Window Elements For Aircraft
- Polarized Sunglass Demonstration Cards
- 3D Projection Filters & Eyewear
- Polarmotion™ Polarized Animation
- Silk Screening & Laser Cutting Services
3D Projection Filters
- Linear Polarized
- Circular Polarized
- Acrylic or Glass Substrates
- Anti-reflective Coatings Available on Glass
- Excellent Resolution & Clarity
- Superior Extinction & Contrast
- Custom Axis Available
API manufactures linear and circular polarizers for a wide range of 3D projection systems. Our polarizer filters are superior in clarity and resolution. Our 3-D linear polarizer and circular polarizer filters are available in the following substrates:
- Acrylic (No coatings)
- Glass (Anti-reflective coatings on both sides)
We offer sizes up to 14”x14” for high light output projectors. Please contact us for more information on our sizes and any assistance needed on choosing the correct filter for your specific lumen projector. Note that for long life and reliability, we recommend using 145 lumens per square inch for your filter sizing requirements.
Our linear and circular polarizer filters are designed for high transmission and low image ghosting. The circular polarizer filters consist of a linear polarizer and a special high temperature/low haze quarter wave retarder. Combined with our years of experience with optical laminations, we provide laminated filters with excellent clarity and resolution.
The standard axis for the linear polarizer filters is 45°/135°. For our circular polarizer filters the standard axis is 0°/90° (linear component). We can also produce linear and circular polarizing filters with non-standard axis.