- Linear Polarizers, Circular Polarizers & Wave Retarders
- Pre-Cut Filters
- Glare-Bar™ Contrast Enhancement Display Filters
- 3M Display Surface and Display Enhancement Films
- Eclipse® Polarized Window Elements For Aircraft
- Polarized Sunglass Demonstration Cards
- 3D Projection Filters & Eyewear
- Polarmotion™ Polarized Animation
- Silk Screening & Laser Cutting Services
Eclipse® Polarized Window Elements For Aircraft
- FAA/PMA Approved Manufacturer
- Excellent Quality & Service
- Producer of Polarized Windows for Over 30 Years
- Manufacturer of Both OEM & Aftermarket Windows
API's innovative polarized aircraft window elements outperform all other sunlight control systems. Using the scientific principles of polarization instead of ordinary blinds and shades, Eclipse® polarized window elements provide full cabin window control of sunlight from bright to near opaque and everything in-between.
Eclipse® polarized aircraft cabin window elements meet or exceed all original equipment specifications and performance criteria.
Our King Air Windows are made under FAA-PMA for the following aircraft: C90, C90A, E90, F90, A99, B99, C99, 100, 200, 300, and 1900.
All other polarized aircraft cabin windows are manufactured under FAR 21.303(b)(2) (Owner Produced Parts). API requires an authorization letter from the owner/operators and a non-returnable sample of the window being replaced. We then manufacture the window to the dimensional specifications of the customer provided window. The sample window must come from the plane being serviced and the windows we make must only be installed in that plane.
All of our windows are burn tested annually to insure conformance with FAA/FAR 25.853(a) and Appendix F, Part I, paragraph (a)(1)(v), Horizontal Burn Test, as published in the Federal Register and Amendment 25-83 (effective March 6, 1995).
Eclipse® is available for:
- Beechcraft King Airs
- Hawker Siddleys
- API Window Cleaner